- Makes: 1
2 tbsp oil, plus extra for greasing
150g low sugar apple sauce
80g raisins or other dried fruit
few pinches of gorund cinnamon
1 egg, beaten
1 – 2 tbsp water
200g oatmeal (or blended porridge oats until fine)
1 tsp baking powder
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready in: 40 min
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Lightly grease a 500g loaf tin.
- Put all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Add all of the wet ingredients to a the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and sprinkle with cinnamon on the top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. (before removing insert a skewer to check that it’s cooked – It should come out clean)
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin, before turning out and slicing.